March 11, 2008

The Dawn of a New Era...



Ok, so maybe the news that I'm starting a blog for the show is not as earth-shattering as I hoped, but I'm still excited for this new chapter in the show's (extremely) brief history.


A little about me before we get started, just so things are kosher:


-I'm 24, grew up in Grand Haven, went to school in Grand Rapids, and now somehow found my way back home to do radio; which is funny because I majored in TV, and my college didn't even have a radio program.


-I still do TV locally for FOX 17 WXMI Grand Rapids, and you can occasionally catch me on FOX Sports Detroit doing High School stuff.


-I'm a huge Michigan fan, and not just football either, which is sadly not the case with many MI "fans". People who like MI football and MSU basketball are front-running losers. I'm just putting that out there. You know it's true anyways.


-I'm also in love with every Detroit professional sports team, and yes, that includes the Lions. Don't hold it against me, everyone is allowed one thing in their life that doesn't make sense. Fortunately I share this one thing with about 80% of our state.


-This blog is a chance for me to connect with listeners, share my thoughts in a little more informal way, and give you a chance to catch up with the show! Feel free to leave comments, send emails, and make suggestions. Your interaction is always appreciated.


Now that I've cleared the air a bit...NEXT QUESTION!

No comments: